BACKGROUND





Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Humpday....

Just a quick note, sitting at work. Haven't heard anything on the job yet. It would be so awesome to know something soon. We have decided to go to IL in May, May 12-17th to be exact. My friend Jennifer is getting married that weekend so not only do we get to spend time with our family we also get to go to her special event. I hope to buy the plane tickets today. If anyone is wanting to go somewhere, Airtran has one way tickets like $50 each way. Even though the plane ride back went up for us its still a ticket for under $200. Not too bad considering....

Oh and speaking of Weddings. I am so excited and ready for September. Just found out my best friend Lindsay and her new husband, when she gets here, will be making us a stop on their road trip honeymoon. How exciting?!!!! Cant wait....

And for those wondering about fertility treatments, I took the 10 Femera pills on Monday. We go tomorrow for an ultrasound to see if they have started any follicle growth. I believe this appointment they decide when I start my injections which speaking of injections I am a little nervous. I had a meeting with the RN on Monday and she explained all the risk. I was thinking she was just going to go over the multiple pregnancy risk but no she had to talk about the risk of the medicine all together. She said, no exercise light walking only. I guess my ovaries will way more then normal and by doing any jumping, running, etc....I could twist my ovaries which is emergency surgery. Then she explained the possibility of too much fluid in my abdomen which would make me have to also have an emergency IV to drain the fluid and the then the other one was hyperstimilating my ovaries which would mean the cycle would be cancelled and hope none of the cyst pop. So, when I left her office I was scared out of my mind. After doing a little research I believe she was just telling me worst case scenario and what to look for but she didn't phrase it that way and had me all worked up..lol.

Well, hope everyone is having a great humpday.

No comments: