BACKGROUND





Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sorry its been so long....

Hey everyone. I am so sorry it has been so long since my last post. Just been having so much going on I havent had time to write anything.

Loosing our baby was probably the hardest thing on both Jason and I and we have been coping. After the D&C, we decided to try a round of artificial insemination with the hopes of still being fertile and unfortunatly it did not take. That is when we decided it was time to take a break and breath before starting again. Going back to back for 1 1/2 years had worn on us emotionally and physically. It has been nice not to worry about Dr. apt or medicine.

Based on the outcome of the last IVF, we know IVF is going to be our way to go. The best thing about all the experience we have gone through is we KNOW we can get pregnant, we just might have to pay to get pregnant unless God has other plans for us, which we are open too.

We are doing great though, just been really busy with my new job and Jason completing his degree which by the way he made the Dean's list once again for the semester. I am so proud of him.

Well I better get back to work. I will try not to take months before I do another post. By the way, Happy late Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: