BACKGROUND





Thursday, June 18, 2009

All we can do now is leave it in God's hands...

Sorry I am just now updating everyone. I haven't been able to sign on my account lately. Saturday I had an u/s that my Dr. felt I was borderline ready. Sent me home for one more night of shots and then the appointment on Sunday was when the decision was made that it was time. Only one more shot to go and that was our trigger shot (shot that makes me ovulate). Tuesday morning went in to have my eggs harvested, I was put to sleep so I wasnt feeling to great that day. Just allot of cramping from the procedure but nothing not tolerable.

The u/s on Sunday showed from 7 follicles which I was told not all would have eggs. I was thinking I would have around 5 but turned out they only harvested 3. I was extremely upset at the beginning because I really was hoping we would have some to freeze but we were not going to. Then there was the fear all day that none of them were going to fertilize leaving us with no embryos. It was a hard and long wait but we got a call on Wed telling us that 2 of the 3 fertilized. So, right now we have two embryo's wildly growing in a tube as my mom puts it and tomorrow, Friday, we go to have them transferred.

Everyone please keep us in your prayers that this is it. Financially and emotionally, if this is once again a negative, we will have to take a break.

No comments: