BACKGROUND





Monday, October 25, 2010

OV day 1

So, I decided this cycle that I would try the Ov-Watch to see. I had read some reviews of PCOSers who used it and was pregnant within first few cycles. not many that advised false positive like pee sticks. so, yesterday was OV1. YEAH!!!! Its crazy. It tells you 4 days in advise of FD1-4 then you have OV 1 and 2. So, I dont know....quite a nice time period. So we BD only two of the days because of my crazy schedule right now but never the less. Hopefully, this is what we need. If not we did go ahead and make an apt with a new RE we are looking at using. Our apt is Nov 8th We have heard really awesome things about him so we will see.

I know I completed a check list prior but I think we are just ready to move forward. not everything is going to be perfect and honestly my job is just going to have to deal with it. its a part of life for allot of people to go through infertility.