BACKGROUND





Sunday, August 21, 2011

Illinois Baby Shower

Last week we took the last trip to Illinois to see our family before the twins are here. Our loved ones through us an amazing baby shower and we got so much needed stuff. We couldnt ask for better friends and family. I have posted the photos from the shower. We made it home on Wednesday in time for Thursday's high risk appointments and everything checked out great. I was a little worried because it takes us 15 hrs by car to get there and 15 hrs back. It was a long trip! Especially while I was there I started getting sick which what I later found out was bronchitis. I feel allot better now but we are using this Sunday (first Sunday off and nothing to do) to just veg and watch movies. MUCH NEEDED!!!!

Enjoy photos....

No comments: