BACKGROUND





Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good news today....still to come

Just a quick update on the appointment today. So, GOOD news. They didn’t cancel my cycle today. Looks like I only had 4. One on my right, 12 cm, and three on my left, 10, 9, and 8. All the other ones stayed small and they aren't concerned about them. They want the ones I have to get larger so they are giving me an extra 50 tonight of the follitism. Then I go back on Friday to see how everything is. If I still just have the 4 and they are a little larger, then we will do our trigger that night and our IUI's on Sat and Sun. Keeping fingers crossed…we aren't in the clear yet. If any of the little ones grow too, then they will cancel our cycle. Errgg….I would like to be in my 2WW. I think that would be better then this.

Be back on Friday....hopefully with GREAT news!

1 comment:

Coakley's Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.