BACKGROUND





Sunday, April 5, 2009

Update from Friday....

So, Friday turned out to be a pretty good appointment. Found out that I went from 4 to 3 follicles which is good but they were only at like 15 cm which they want them around 18 cm. They wanted to avoid the risk of all the little ones I still had of growing so decided just to give my body two days to hopefully grow them on their own. So, Friday and Saturday we coasted and just hope they did what they were suppose to. Did my trigger shot last night and had our first IUI this morning. We are doing another IUI in the morning. April 20th will be the magically day to let us know if we have to go through all of this again. We hope this was it...

This will be the first Easter (EVER) without my Grandma. I have spent every Easter of my life at my Grandma's house eating her good cooking. This is hard, the day is slowly getting closer and every day is getting harder. I thought they said time heels all wombs....I just dont know if that is true. The little things just make start crying. We were in the Dr. office the other day and I was reading an article about family get togethers and I just started tearing up. Or how about the bad thunderstorms we had last week and we were watching the news and saw the huge lines of storms going through Brunswick. I said, without thinking, I better call Grandma and make sure she is okay. Then it hit me and I teared up. The tears just keeping coming and now that we are getting closer to Easter it is starting to become more real again. Luckily I dont have to be by myself. We are still going to head up to Grandma's house where my mom, dad, Ali, Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Jim will be. We plan on going to First Free Will Baptist like usual. Two things will be missing, my Grandma and her amazing Easter lunch. I remember how hard it was wtih Grandpa going through the first Holidays without but at least we still had Grandma. Now it is SO different. Grandma just know, I will always love you and hope you will always be proud of me!

No comments: