BACKGROUND





Thursday, September 1, 2011

Week 23

How Far Along: 23 weeks and 5 days


Size of Baby:  they are both over a pound and about a foot long, most books refer to them as a little baby doll

Picture:  no picture for this week

Weight Gain: had OB apt and I am officially at my start weight, not a pound more

Belly:  slowed down on growing

Sleep: some nights I can fall asleep as soon as I hit my pillow and sleep almost through the ngiht before I have to go pee and then other nights, I will toss and turn and get up and pee about 8 times.  Havent found out how to sleep well everynight and I know it doesnt exist :(

Milestones: now feeling both babies kick, poor Madison placenta was in front of her and she just couldnt kick hard enough but it was scaring me. 

Movement:  wow, my babies are very active and feel them all the time.  My OB said she was glad the high risk Dr was doing my measurements.  haha.

Symptoms:  still heartburn, I have to sleep propt up.  Also starting to feel very heavy in the afternoon from the weight of belly. 

Food Cravings: I am thirsty all the time and nothing seems to quinch the thirst.  No food really....

Gender: BOY AND GIRL found out July 18, 2011 

Names: Madison Lynn and Jackson Thomas

What I'm Looking Forward to: getting nursery completed, husband just finished painting and starting on the cribs.

Dr updates: OB apt went well, belly measured where it should, gained weight since last apt, and babies heartbeats look good. Dont have another apt until Sept 19 with high risk.

2 comments:

Miss Mac said...

Great update, glad y'all have the names picked out already, wish we did! Have fun working on the nursery:]

Mrs. H said...

Glad to hear all is well and both babies are growing healthy and strong. Putting together the nursery is going to be awesome!!!