BACKGROUND





Sunday, September 19, 2010

and still counting....

June 2010....




Now...




Well, the goal of being fit and young again is still happening. Jason has lost about 27 pounds and looks handsome as ever. I have lost 15 pounds and feel amazing. I am now in a size ten which when I started I was a size 14. That is a huge deal for me. I have not been taking progesterone and off metformine and I naturally started my period this month. What? Yes, I started all on my own. That just doesnt happen so I am excited and feel that my body fat decreasing is truly helping my hormones. I continue to pray.....

We recently went on the most amazing and needed vacation. Jason and I go on vacations every year but this was the first one with just me and him and honestly, it was amazing! I believe every couple needs to get away sometimes and step back and realize how much you mean to each other. We went on a cruise out of San Juan to Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia, and St Croix. I have photos on my facebook. I will try to copy the album for all to see.

After the vacation, one of my best friends was asking how the vacation was and stated that Jason and I deserved it. I asked her what she meant by that and she stated that it was crazy where we were a year ago and how much has changed in a year. I thought for a minute what she meant and then I realized just how strong our love has grown for each other through all our trial and tributes. Jason and I have gone through so much in our first 4 years of marriage. I know it has made us the strong couple we are today. I am so proud of my husband for the man he has become and I couldn't be more blessed. I love him and our live that we have created. I love that our family has stuck by us through everything and have helped us create the life we have. I know God had his reason taking our first from us and I know when he is ready he will bless us with a beautiful baby and until that day, I am just enjoying all he has given me.

Really, if you have thought you wish things were different...think about what you are asking. Look at those that have it different and are they really better off then you are? I really do feel for those that take marriage for granted and take the "easy road" when times get tough. Love your spouse unconditionally and realize that God made none of us perfect. Our imperfections make us who we are and love those imperfections in the person you love. I love my husband so much and I truly am blessed!

No comments: