BACKGROUND





Friday, September 24, 2010

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry

Seriously, doesnt it make you mad. Why is it not WGTL...where is the W for work? They make $60,000 an episode and if you dont know who they is, its Jersey Shore. GTL stands for gym, tan, and laundry. I happen to watch the show before going to work this morning and while I am at work I started thinking about it. A guy that people know for his abs and ridiculous nickname, "the situation" gets 6 figures for his autobiography. This is what this world has come too. We are more interested in watching people that make up sayings for things that already have words and have crazy nicknames like J WOWWW and Snoookie then about politics and education. Then we all wonder why are kids dont know who the Vice President is or what the senate is. We also have kids starving and people needing help but someone is paying these kids millions of dollars for appearances. Does anyone else not see the problem?

Well, back to reality. Jason and I have started thinking about trying again. I think enough time has passed since loosing baby nugget and we are just ready to try again. Since working out I have had 2 periods on my own. Not regular but hey, its something. I use to have nothing. I go to my OBGYN next week to see if she will put me back on Clomid. I figure we will start small and go big again. Maybe with the weight loss, I may not need to go and have another IVF. Lord willing, maybe my body will treat me better then last time. I bought a ovulation watch because I heard with PCOS they are the best bet. We will see....everyone please keep Jason and I in your prayers. We are waiting on God to tell us what he wants to do and this just seems right for some reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never watched The Jersey Shore, so I can't really chime in on that. But, I'm excited for your possibly starting again! One thing about the OV-Watch, though. I read that sometimes, with PCOS, our bodies may attempt to ovulate multiple times before getting the job done. If the watch detects it, it automatically goes through it's countdown, even if you don't actually ovulate. I had that happen at least once while using it. I hope it works out for you, though! I'm totally not trying to be a debbie downer! lol

Unknown said...

Good luck ttc again!!! Excited for you!

Coakley's Journey said...

Krystal, I have heard it has its ups and down for PCOS but it is better then the sticks. So I thought I would give it a try. Thanks though, I will keep that in mind because I didnt hear that.

Jamie, thanks we are excited too. I love the pic :)