BACKGROUND





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Comments....

I have had several emails from our friends and familes about not being able leave a comment on the blogs. I think I figured it out. When it ask for you to select profile, it is actually asking about you. If you don't have any of those options, I have okayed for comments to come from anonymous. So just choose anonymous. If you cant figure it out, feel free to keep emailing us...we love it either way :)

I have some pictures from the weekend that as soon as I download I will post. My lovely husband bought me a camera for Vday, I know a little early but my other camera was done. I had bought it when they first come out with digital...its a 3.2 mp to tell you how old...lol. We got a great deal on a Canon 880. It is so awesome and has so many features I don't know what to do with it. I LOVE IT!!!! I still want the Canan Rebel XT but hopefully sometime this year I will be able to find a good deal on one on EBay or Craigslist. I don't think I will be able to buy one brand new anytime soon.....

Just wanted to say hi and inform all how to post a comment. I will post those pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: