BACKGROUND





Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a quick update...

Hey everyone. Sorry to those of you up in Illinois. I saw the weather ya'll were getting. Ewww...don't miss it. We have been cold though if it makes you feel better, we were in the 60's today and possibly in the 50s tomorrow. Suppose to be like that for the rest of the week. Burr....

Well we are back to GA this weekend. My dad flys into Jacksonville Friday night and we are going to pick him up and take him to Brunswick. He will be here for a week and my mom and sister, Alison, will be coming down on Wed thru Sun of next week. It will be good to see my dad and also to see Grandma again. I just have to say that my Grandma looks so good to be full of cancer. She is tired but she tries to keep the party going. The Dr. told her he thought she had around 2 months but as we all know with Cancer we can never know, hopefully she will prove them wrong and stick around as long as she wants. Grandma of course has planned for this day with the Lord for most of her life and she is at peace and ready when he is. It does make it a little easier knowing where she is going. Jason and I talked about it and we are going to try to make it up to Brunswick every weekend to spend as much time with her as we can.

As for our treatments, we do have a checkup tomorrow and if all is good I start back on my fertility medications. I will have to update yall on that later on this week.

No comments: