BACKGROUND





Monday, April 18, 2011

Results are in......

Did my blood work this morning and it was a BFP! Quote from the nurse "you are very pregnant". She stated that my levels were twice waht average and she is comfortable with not having to complete a 2nd blood test. I am scheduled next Tuesday, April 26, for our first ultrasound. We will find out then if we are having twins are just a one miracle baby. I am wanting to be so excited, I know I will be next week but now of course I am counting down till the ultrasound and just have the realization.

I did learn one thing, I have to live with my roots. I didnt know you couldnt highlight your hair if you were pregnant and I have highlight in my hair. They need to be done so bad and I actually had an apt this Thursday. I asked my Dr if it would be okay and he said "NO GO" Especially the first trimester. So, hopefully I can make it work.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo-HOOOOOOOOOOO! Some women follow the rule others don't. I heard if you do all foils, the dye doesnt touch your scalp and it doesnt matter, but everyone has a different opinion. xoxoxoxox

Krista said...

CONCRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like TWINS to me! Woooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krista said...

That was supposed to be a "G" after the "N"...hehehehe!! I was so excited....couldn't type!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! What wonderful news!!!

MrsRKelley said...

Congrats! What wonderful news, I can't wait to hear if you are having twins.

Coakley's Journey said...

Thanks girls, I am so excited. Cant wait till next week now....

ap said...

Fantastic news! Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

The whole thing about not coloring your hair has been proven to not be true. You can totally color your hair the entire time you're pregnant. http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-color-my-hair-during-pregnancy_3273.bc

Baby Hopes said...

Congratulations!!! So very exciting!!! I'll enjoy following your blog and hearing of your pregnancy progresses!!! Hope to join you on the other side soon! Rock those roots!!! :)