BACKGROUND





Monday, October 31, 2011

32 weeks

How Far Along: 32 weeks and 2 days

Dr apt updates: high risk Dr did measurement and growth u/s last week and everything looked great. They are no longer measuring my cervix because at this point it would be safe to deliver. At this point, I now just stay on bedrest and wait for contractions or any other complications then it will be time. If nothing, I am scheduled for 37 weeks.

Size of Baby: Thursday ultrasound Baby A (Madison) measured 3 LB 10 OZ and Baby B (Jackson) measured 4 LB 5 OZ. They both looked good and their fluids are great.

Belly Picture:


They were able to get Jackson's 3D photo a couple of weeks ago and finally was able to get Madisons.....



Weight Gain: still only around 8 lbs of weight gain at this point

Sleep: I have learned that sleeping propped up is more comfortable then laying flat on my side. It has seemed to help get more then an hr at a time.

Milestones: I have made it to 32 weeks which means I can deliver at the hospital I wanted to (if less then 32 weeks I would have to deliver at the other hospital due to NICU)


What I'm Looking Forward to: feeling comfortable again

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so good! Glad that everything is going well, and hope that you find some comfort soon. :)

Mrs. H said...

You look so happy. Glad you're at 32 weeks and the babies are looking great. You're basically full term now right? Glad you'll be at the hospital you want.

HettyA said...

You look great! 32 weeks is a huge milestone! It is when I delivered the girls as well as my cousin did. Sleep was annoying but man Feeling them move around was so amazing!

beckylbranch said...

awe you look great congrats on twinkies :) It's the best ever!

Kristen said...

You look great!

Love the picture of the sweet baby! She is already beautiful!

Krista said...

Hey Amanda- I've been thinking of you and realized you haven't updated in awhile. Are the twins here?! Please update and let us know how everything is going or send me a personal message: schellkrista at yahoo dot com.