BACKGROUND





Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bedrest and good news :)

Okay, bedrest is no fun.  It is so boring and my best advise for anyone on it you just have to find stuff to do.  My first project was the bookcase for the nursery.  This was from my Grandma's house who passed away a few years ago. I felt it would be important to be in their room but it was just tan.  So, I got creative.....

When I was told by the Dr that I was on permentant bed rest till the babies are here. I decide I have to find stuff to do. I was originally going to order the letters to put above their crib but instead I bought them and will decorate them.  They are not done yet but will post when I am complete.  I also decided just to do random canvas painting for the nursery.  Here is one I just completed....

Now for the good news.  
***As my last post stated, I had to do the 24 hr urine test for pre clampsia.  I am happy to say I passed although they are still going to watch my blood pressure because it still is high. 

***I also had my gestational diabetes test done the same day, well I PASSED! This was a big milestone for me because with PCOS and being insulin resistance, my Dr didnt expect me to pass.  I am really excited about that.  

***Last, the FFN test I took on Monday came back negative.  

YEAH!  Just felt good for once in the last month to have good news.  Not having to worry about gestational diabetes or pre clampsia is a blessing.  Now hopefully my cervix will stay and Monday I will have more good news.

3 comments:

marilyn said...

you know what..that canvas painting is a great idea! I may just do that!!! Great great news you passed! You do not want the craziness I have been going through. You are going through enough with bedrest..that would not be good.
hugs!!!

Mrs. H said...

Glad to hear things are progressing nicely. In no time your little one will be here. I love the look of the book case. Great job!

Kristen said...

The canvas painting is beautiful - you're so creative!

How exciting about all the good tests!