BACKGROUND





Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 30 and 31

How Far Along:  today 31 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: babies are getting measured on Thursday

Picture:
30 weeks
31 weeks

Weight Gain:  8 pounds last week, I have been gaining about 2 pounds a week now

Sleep:  I take naps between getting comfortable and going to pee

Milestones: getting to 34 weeks (last Dr apt my cervix was very thin)

Movement:  movement is all the time and very strong, its such an amazing experience

Food Cravings: milk but I have noticed the last few months my appetite has really picked up

What I'm Looking Forward to: holding my sweet babies

6 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You're nearly in the home stretch. I was wondering how you were doing since. Glad to hear the boys are progressingly nicely. Won't be long now. Continue to keep you in my prayers.

Krista said...

Good to hear from you! Glad to hear that things are going well! I totally know what you are saying about "napping between peeing and getting comfortable." Ugh!! Not long now before they are here!

Riversfam said...

You look great!

michelle said...

You're looking great. Hope your cervix holds strong! My appetite is increasing and I'm craving milk too.

Cori said...

You look awesome! Stay stong CERVIX!!!!!

Krista said...

Hey Amanda- I've been thinking of you and realized you haven't updated in awhile. Are the twins here?! Please update and let us know how everything is going or send me a personal message: schellkrista at yahoo dot com.