BACKGROUND





Tuesday, May 24, 2011

9 weeks

How Far Along: 9 weeks and 1 day

Size of Baby: Baby A was measuring right at 9 weeks, Baby B was measuring 9 week and 3 days....they are both about the size of an olive

Picture of Baby: we didnt get that great of photos this week...hopefully next week will be better. they are still doing vaginal u/s and baby B (top) just doesnt photograph well. They said it will be different with belly scan, cant wait.




Maternity Clothes: I broke down and bought a pair of maternity jeans and a dress....looking for a bathing suit

Weight Gain: finally gained a few pounds this week, still below my starting weight

Belly: feel more bloated then pregnant right now

Stretch Marks: none from the pregnancy yet

Sleep: not the greatest, I just cant seam to get comfortable

Best Moment of the Week: telling everyone finally, something about telling the world that makes you feel more pregnant

Movement: not yet but cant wait

Symptoms: horrible week of nausea and no ENERGY!

Food Cravings: cherry sprite

Gender: dont know....

What I Miss: feeling normal

What I'm Looking Forward to: feeling the movement in my belly

Weekly Wisdom: twins due cause your first trimester to suck even more

Milestones: my body is producing my hormones for me, I am now off prometrium and estrogen

Emotions: so excited and finally pregnancy is feeling real

1 comment:

marilyn said...

that is so exciting you are off all the hormones! WHAT A MILESTONE!!