BACKGROUND





Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week 6 ultrasound.....heartbeats

Here are the little twinkies at 6 weeks......




As you can tell, the sac is double the size. Unfortunatly they were not coroperating for the group shot so its really hard to see them but they are in there. We got to hear both hearbeats. Baby A (on the left) measured at 6 weeks and 1 day, exactly what I was that day. Baby B (on the right) measured at 6 weeks and 3 days and was nesteled right against my wall. Jason said that is a our "basketball player" lol. Just FYI, my husband is 6'3. Hopefully if we have a son, they will get his height. Both heartbeats were at 103.

It was great appointment. Everything is finally feeling real and of course every appointment I am getting more and more comfortable. We go back next Tuesday...cant wait!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I know you must be SO excited to see them grow and hear their heartbeats!

Baby Hopes said...

Congratulations!!! So very exciting!!!

Cori said...

SO AWESOME! Such a blessing!

DandelionBreeze said...

Wow... just came across your blog via Cyclesistas :) Congratulations... wonderful news on your twins xoxo

marilyn said...

what a beautiful picture:) This makes me smile!! congrats!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Here from Lost and Found...

Congratulations! Twins are an amazing adventure.

I have boy-girl twins, and my husband is even taller than yours. So far, they both have their father's height -- my daughter even more than my son!

Best of luck with everything.