BACKGROUND





Wednesday, May 11, 2011

7 weeks

How Far Along: today I am 7 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby: they are both about the size of a blueberry, I dont remember the exact measurements she provided....

Picture of Baby: Baby A was very photogenic, he/she is too the left. Baby B however, has a huge condo but he/she is all the way down at the bottem.



Maternity Clothes: the twins have given me a belly, tight restrictive clothes are deffinitly out now, I like loose. I plan to go shopping at 9 weeks.

Weight Gain: gained 2 pounds this week

Belly: cant hide it much longer, makes my husband smile though, its so cute

Stretch Marks: not yet....keeping that cream on

Sleep: not sleeping as good as I was the last couple of weeks but still getting plenty of rest.

Best Moment of the Week: during the ultrasound, the nurse had both heartbeats in view, it was awesome

Movement: not yet but can feel the belly stretching

Symptoms: nausea is my best friend right now and I dont want to be its friend. They did give me medicine but I am scared to take it. I am using sea bands and they are helping.

Food Cravings: pickles and chicken nuggets

Gender: everyong keeps saying 2 girls, I would like boy/girl

What I Miss: Dr Pepper and hot baths

What I'm Looking Forward to: feeling okay with pregnancy, I had spotting recently and I am ready to see the twinkies next week to have comfort.

Weekly Wisdom: that spotting is usual in pregnancy

Milestones: able to see an actuall figure on the ultrasound, Baby A head and tail was clear.

Emotions: scared and concerned but still happy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know from experience that Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper (or the diet version) is pretty much awesome!

Frenchie said...

Here from LFCA. Congratulations! Enjoy every minute of it! :)