BACKGROUND





Monday, May 16, 2011

Going stir crazy but the babies are okay......

So, it happened again. Last night I started bleeding, red, about the amount of a light period. It last about 10 hours. I was so worried, twice in one week, this cant be good. Baby B was so hard to measure at our 7 week appointment and I was so nervous he/she was not okay. I called the Dr this morning and they took me right away.

Waiting for the ultrasound felt like it was taking forever. I really didnt know how to prepare my self for what I was about to see. I was so upset at first because my husband was not going to be able to be there and I wanted him to be there. Luckily, he made it.

Doctor comes in, she knows we are worried so she gets right too it. Baby A, front and center like always with a 170 heartbeat. Baby B hiding like usual but nice strong heartbeat of 180. I just started crying, it was automatic relief. They both measured at 8 weeks exactly which is what I am today.

Dr then shows me a huge spot on the ultrasound and says this is where the blood is coming from. She said its not harmful to the babies or that close but that I was to be on bedrest till Wed. I go back on Wed for another ultrasound to see if it has calmed down. I am just so glad that everything is okay, just knew with all that blood, it couldnt be good.

Oh, the cutest thing today we got to see baby B arm and baby A was photogenic as well. Crazy how in love you can be when they are no bigger then a pea.

No comments: